Bo PhuQuoc Resort
Address: Ong Lang Beach - Phu Quoc Island - Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Price: from - US $
PHU QUOC Island is located in the Gulf of Thailand, 45 km from Ha Tien and 10 km south of Cambodia. It's Vietnam's biggest island and a destination in transition when you visit the Mekong Delta.
The "Sleeping Beauty" has 100 km of beautiful natural beaches and forested mountains. Off the coast of the island emerges a group of 22 islets of all sizes.
BO eco-resort has been created and is operated by a French/Vietnamese couple. It is open all year round.
The site is beautifully set in a garden going down to the seashore. The bungalows are in the middle of the garden and all of them have a view to the sea.
The beach at BO Resort is quiet and sandy. You can have nice and safe baths even with young kids. You can spend lazy time on the beach, go for a boat trip or a motorbike ride, and admire the scenery all over the island.
If you want rest, relaxation and contemplation, BO Resorts is a place to consider during your trip in Vietnam! BO Resort Accommodation
Bo Resort's Amenities
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with Jacuzzi
- IDD Telephone and handicap room
- Mini-bar and Hair-dryer, (on request)
- Refrigerator and Health scale
- Wooden bungalows with thatched roofs: Being on a hill, all our bungalows have a view to the shore. Not only to the sea, but to the beach itself!. Unlike in many resorts, those are individual bungalows. No neighbor next door! Nobody in front of you either. It's probably the last thing you want to to see. You have privacy even on your balcony, as the bungalows are at least 30feet apart. If you feel like being in the middle of a natural garden with a direct view to the seashore...this is the place!
- Panoramic view: This cottage has been designed as a large space that can be divided into a living-room and two bedrooms. It's typically for a family with one child, optionally two children. It features a big landscaped bathroom and a roomy terrace overlooking both the BO Resort Beach and the Ong Lang Bay. Unquestionably the most beautiful room at BO Resort!
- PHU QUOC house: This time you have neighbors next door!... but they are family or friends. You want to be all together but with some quiet or intimate time on your own. This house has been built and redesigned with materials coming from the traditional fisherman houses on the Island. Both units have a 52m2 surface including a 15m2 terrace. It can accommodate 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. They have two big landscaped bathrooms....
Online Booking Room Rate
- Snorkeling at the beach front
- Scuba diving - Sightseeing tour - Boat trip - Horse riding
- Blackjack - Roulette - Baccarat
- Fishing & Squid fishing tour
- Internet & Email service
- Travel tour office and babysitting service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- All rates are in USD, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents.
- Extra bed adds US$ 10/night/room including breakfast.
- Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Traveler's Cheques, Bank Transfer and Cash.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- These rates are available only for bookings made with our website and NOT available from the hotel directly.