- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
SASCO Blue Lagoon Phu Quoc is an island within an island. The name reminds us of a very romantic movie named “Blue Lagoon” directed by Randal Kleiser in 1980s. Based on this film’s concept, our resort is a truly unique experience where peace meets tranquility in a world of warm tropical sunshine, powder-white sands and fresh air.
- Situated directly on the beach off the Tran Hung Dao Street, Duong Dong Town, and the heart of Phu Quoc Island. The resort rests comfortably on 2 hectares with a 100-meter stretch of private beach.
- A 7-minute bus ride from Phu Quoc Airport , or a 40-minute bus ride from An Thoi ferry. Daily flights connect to Ho Chi Minh City and Rach Gia. Phu Quoc is 120 km by sea to Rach Gia. Daily express boat connects to Rach Gia and Ha Tien, Kien Giang.
Guests are met at the airport and taken by a shuttle bus to the resort.
Facilities and services:
- Remote control air-conditioning
- IDD telephone
- In-room safe
- Satellite television
- Mini-bar with coffee/tea making facilities
- Stationery box
- Business services provided: facsimile machine, photocopying services, along with computer / internet access for guests
- A large choice of books on Vietnam, magazines, daily newspapers.
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Travel and tour information, booking and confirmation services for travel and accommodation, along with visa extension services
- Free airport transfers
- SASCO Pool Bar
Food and Beverage:
- The Laguna Seafood Restaurant
- The Neptune Seafood Restaurant and the La Terrace BBQ
- Villa Dining