- From Dec 1 2005 to Feb 28 2006 all room + 5 US$
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
- Saigon Phu Quoc Resort is only 50 minutes by plane from Ho Chi Minh City, where the average temperature is 27 C degree. Phu quoc island is very rich in natural resources and there are many white sandy beaches are unspoiled. Moreover, rivers, streams, channels are found nearly everywhere in the islands.
- Located on the hill of coconut palm trees occupied around 3.5 hectares, Saigon Phu quoc is a beautiful seaside resort in a quiet place and plenty of sunshine. Just 10 minutes from the airport, the resort is an ideal haven for relaxing, fishing, trekking snorkeling and scuba diving. The resort provides a perfect balance between relaxation and excitement. Visitors can enjoy special seafood, cocktails by the pool bar or on private balconies while watching sunset over the ocean.
Location of Hotel :
- Phu Quoc is about the same size as Singapore, 600 sq.kms and is the largest of all Vietnamese islands. It is the only place in Vietnam you can enjoy the sun setting over the ocean. There are 99 mountains and hills covered in green primitive forests with majestic waterfalls and bubbling streams. The fresh sea breezes and stunning sandy beaches touching crystal clear blue waters make this a true paradise
- This beautiful island lies 65 miles off the south-west coast of Vietnam and is genuinely unspoiled by time and tourism. Travelers say that "Vietnam is like Thailand 20 years ago". If that's true, then Phu Quoc is like Vietnam used to be ten years ago
- Renowned as a tropical leisure paradise and sun lover's retreat, Phu Quoc is studded with over 26 picturesque islands, and its 150 km coastline abounds with beautiful white sandy beaches with year-round sunshine, at a comfortable temperature of 27 degrees Celsisus
- Saigon Phu Quoc Resort commands a prime beachfront location on lagoon facing the open sea. The area?s white sands and crystal clear waters provide an excellent sanctuary for the abundant marine wildlife and wide-range of recreational activitives.
Banquet & Conference :
- Conferences and Meetings: The resort features a ballroom for up to 200 seats with business support and telecommunication facilities
- Dining and Entertainment
- The resort features a wide variety of international restaurant which take a fresh, modern approach to dining and serve an exciting blend of Asian and Western culinary specialities
- Saigon Restaurant: A contemporary Asian seafood restaurant located on a first floor of the central building with superb views out to sea. The restaurant serves daily breakfast buffet, lunch, dinner as well as snacks. The a la?te menu features many dishes prepared meat and fish specialties on the charcoal grill, sushi and sashimi, noodles and soups as well as breads, parties, cakes and ice cream. Seats: 200 (150 indoor, 50 open-air). Open from 6am-midnight
- Poolside Terrace: Located between the central building and the sea, providing popular poolside snacks, light meals, ice cream, pastry and cakes, and a colourful array of cocktails and drinks all day. Saturday evening features a lavish barbecued buffet. Open from 8am-midnight
- The resort offers 90 stylish suites, rooms and bungalows with various configurations. All guestrooms feature an entrance area, a stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower, living/bedroom and balcony with superb panoramic sea-views.
- PRESIDENT SUITE I (01 Sea view wooden suites) / PRESIDENT SUITE II (05 Sea view suites).
- FAMILY SUITE (24 Sea view rooms).
- V.I.P BUNGALOW (10 Sea view rooms).
- STAR CRUISES BUNGALOW (20 Sea view rooms).
- PANORAMA VILLA (16 Panoramic view rooms).
- TARZAN VILLA (08 Garden view rooms).
Facilities & Service :
- Accommodation: The resort offers 90 stylish suites, rooms and bungalows with various configurations. All guestrooms feature an entrance area, a stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower, living/bedroom and balcony with superb panoramic sea-views
- Business Center: Provides the only high-speed internet access in Phu Quoc island.
- Beauty: Beauty salon provides hair care, cutting and treating, for men and women as well as manicures, pedicures, facials and make up
- Sports and Recreation: A creative sports and recreation team organises a wide range of daily activities which take full advantage of the crystal clear waters around the island, including fishing, squid fishing, cruising, snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Water sports: Parasailing, kayaking, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving
- Scuba Diving: Diving is similar to the rest of Vietnam whereby there are not the large pelagics, Mantas or Sharks. Hower the hard and soft corals here are pristine and the mass of small islands to the south of Phu Quoc are home to a huge variety colourful reef/coral fish, many of them endemic to the Vietnamese waters. The mysterious Dugong has even been sighted here
- Sports and games: Badminton, kite flying, beach volleyball, table tennis, billiards, table football, gym
- Tennis: Flood-lit court is ideal for tennis lovers during the holiday
- Biking/Horse-riding: The mountainous hinterland at Sao beach is ideal for biking and horse back riding
- Mini golf: Play a hole and putting green with a beautifull mini golf course. Sunset cruises and excursins are also available
- Shopping: Located in the lobby area, selling fashionable garments ranging from T-shirts and shorts to gym bags and towles, contemporary fine art and attractive handicafts and souvenirs
- Guest services: 24-hour front desk/in-room dining, baby/ child-sitting, concierge, laundry/ valet, luggage storage, safe deposit boxes, travel services, VIP service and 24 hour currency exchange. Visa Master's cards, JCB, American Express, ACB, Diners Club cards, Home banking, Traveller's Cheques, Western Union Currency Exchange are accepted.