La Veranda PhuQuoc Resort
Address: Duong Dong Beach, Phu Quoc Island, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam.
Price: from 128 US $
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
A luxury boutique beach resort & spa, set on one of Vietnam’s most exciting islands. La Veranda is designed to reflect the ambience of a seaside colonial style mansion with all the comfort & luxury one would expect from a great holiday.
Official Opening on June 07, 2006 !
Special Offer during June 10 - Oct. 10, 2006
Any stay of 3 nights and above will be entitled to the following offers:
* One free round-trip ticket Saigon - Phu Quoc - Saigon (reimbursement)
* Airport transfer (2 ways)
Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket
* Upgrade to higher category subject to availability
* 20% discount on Spa
* 10% discount on food & beverage
* 30% discount on laundry
* Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
* La Veranda¡'s Gift
- Restaurants: The 'Tropical Island Style' house, over-viewing the beach and the garden is the heart of the resort. Various ranges of drinks, entertained with live music every night makes this place not to be missed. As the name goes, Beach Grill serves a variety of barbeques, ranging from seafood to imported lamb, beef. Vietnamese food is one of the state-of-the-art cultures that combine the French and Chinese techniques.
- Spa: There is a wide variety of spa products that are designed to meet your health and skin care needs, from aromatic massage, natural herb scrubs, hot stone massage to facial massage.
- Facilities: Swimming pool, Sun deck, Diving center, Concierge, Doctor on call, Baby-sitting.
- Water sports center: water-skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
Conference Center: The Veranda Meeting room with a capacity of up to 60 guests is ideal for medium group meeting, attaching to it is a small breakout room that is fit for a small gathering/breakout.
- How to get there: By air: Vietnam Airlines ATR72 aircraft fly 2-3 times/day from Ho Chi Minh or more and back. Click here for air ticket fare and our ticket booking service.