- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
- Rates for 2007 please contact for details.
- On the coast 200 km north of HCMC lies a hidden paradise - Mui Ne Bamboo Village - secreted away in one of Vietnam's most beautiful areas near Phan Thiet on provincial road 706 at Km 11.8. Bamboo Village offers you a perfect getaway being situated on the edge of immense stretches of palm-shaded and rock-free beaches. It is indeed a generous gift from nature being endowed with serene seclusion and unsurpassed charm. This tree-lined resort is built on the banks of a fast-flowing stream teeming with fish.
- Bamboo Village is the result of a sophisticated design in which the indigenous nature has been semi-formally combined with a human touch to produce an impression so subtle that even the most urbane guest cannot escape its natural charm.
- Over the last five years a group of Vietnamese, Hawaiian, French and Dutch architects joined together to create an array of bamboo designs in which all their own unique technical inputs may be witnessed. West is lost in East and humanity is lost in nature. The resulting harmony will cause you to lose all sense of reality and pause in spellbound awe.
- A formidably distinctive impression is the combination of ocean and bamboo. Bamboo is the inspiration. It's not just a construction material - it's a philosophy that the owners want to share. It's about going back - back to nature - back to the roots of Vietnamese culture. As a beach resort, Bamboo Village is an exceptional retreat. On initial survey it will become more than apparent that you have arrived at something phenomenally different from the world outside. Its atmosphere breaks completely from the prevailing competitive tension and urban chaos and will leave you refreshed like never before. Once you've stayed there, you just keep coming back. There is no escape.
- Bamboo has been used in all shapes and forms to make up the bungalows and many of the interior items. Bamboo Village not only maintains a near-perfect ecological environment but also offers all the essential conveniences of a modern hotel establishment.
- The resort currently offers 37 rooms consisting 20 bungalows, 14 thatched roof lodges and 3 villas. The bungalows have been directionnally designed so you will always enjoy the sea breeze. One of the many allures that make Bamboo Village so different is the attention to detail - every little exacting detail. From the pebble paths winding among the shadowy coconut trees through a variety of wild flora and banana clusters alongside a rushing stream, to the bungalow roofs and the gentle sound of the ocean waves in the background - everything, just everything is inviting. Its natural appeal is inspirational.
- Bamboo Village is a perfect place for combining both business and pleasure. The resort boasts a fully equipped, air-conditioned conference room for 50 participants. Many of the bungalows are situated on the edge of a beach fringed with lilac flowered sand creeper. The fine, cream-coloured beach sand is set on a gentle slope with thatched umbrellas and loungers for the use of our guests. The resort is currently importing windsurfers for water recreation.
- Western, oriental & seafood restaurant. As you may begin to suspect the locally caught seafood in our restaurant could not be more fresh. Topping the menu favourites are stir-fried crab in tamarind juice, delicate spring rolls with incredibly delicious fillings and various fish, prawns and calamari cooked in all styles to your very own desire. Every day fresh vegetables are delivered down from the mountain resort of Dalat. Our expert (and that's an understatement) chef will make your holiday an unforgettable journey into delightful and unforgettable culinary sensations.
- Sea-corner bar: As night descends an aura of total quiescence hauntingly backed by the sound of the sea prevails. You can lie on a beach lounger and watch the rising moon with its silver light reflectively rippling over the water or maybe sit in the restaurant, sipping a cocktail, but the ultimate feeling that will be sensed by all is that of a harmony and closeness with the surrounding nature.
Facilities & Service :
- Free car parking.
- 24 hours security.
- Health care service.
- Room for driver.
- Back-up power.
- Lifeguard service.
- Conference Air-con Room for 50 people.
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- Billiards & table tennis.
- Water sport activities: Windsurfer, paddle surf, boogy boards.
- Laundry service
- Souvenir shop.
- IDD phone, Fax machine, Sea-corner bar, Satellite TV, Internet.