- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
- The name " Palm Garden Resort " was derived from its location, which ideally situates on 5-hectare of unspoiled tropical garden, features more than 400 palm trees and complexes of bungalows and suites that intermingle among a grass-covered landscape.
- The Resort is located on Cua Dai Beach , Hoi An Town, and Quang Nam Province. The traveling time to the resort is 45 minutes by car from Da Nang International Airport and another 5 minutes to Hoi An Ancient Town .
- The Resort is landscaped with several unique species of palm and coconut trees, as well as furnished it with selective Vietnamese products of silk, wood, and natural ceramics.
- The planning of the Resort with all of its individual bungalows and guest facilities reflects a lifestyle that is calm and soothing. This wonderful ambience of the design and the resort's high standards of service add to a wonderful holiday experience.
- Palm Garden Resort has a total of 163 well-decorated rooms that vary from standard to suite rooms. Out of the total rooms, there are twenty (20) bungalows, 14 of which are located on the beach, facing the ocean while the other 6 are located on the beautiful garden setting, all of which are well-designed with open-air bathtubs. The Resort also have three (3) Junior Suites and One (1) Palm Garden Executive Suite that are located at a private area which offers both sea and garden views. These types of room are best suited for those who are traveling with a big family where they can get to have their own private paradise.
- The Resort offers a very simple, uncluttered, stylized and yet with highly comfortable room space. A great deal of emphasis has been placed on the quality of the guest room interiors and the furnishings, as well. All rooms have queen or twin beds with duvets, as well as their own private balcony that provides views to either the sea or the garden.
- Standard: 23 rooms
- Superior Gardenview / Seaview: 40 Superior Garden View / 36 Sea View Rooms
- 10 Deluxe Garden View / 30 Sea View Rooms
- 6 Bungalow Garden View / 14 Beach Front
- 3 Junior Suites: Additional Amenities for Junior Suites:
+ Bathroom Amenities: Clothes Brush, Sewing Kit, Razor, Sarong
+ Living Room Amenities: Magazines, Flowers, Welcome Fruits
- 1 Palm Garden Executive Suite: Additional Amenities for the Palm Garden Executive Suite:
+ Bathroom Amenities: Clothes Brush, Sewing Kit, Razor, Sarong.
+ Living Room Amenities: Magazines, Flowers, Welcome Fruits.
Facilites & Services :
- Bathroom with Vanity and Shower
- Hair Dryer
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- IDD Telephone
- Satellite and Cable Television
- In-Room Safety Box
- Fridge & Mini-Bar
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- GUEST SERVICE:
+ Business Centre: Our Business Centre is fully equipped with facsimile machine, photocopying services and computers with high-speed internet access. Secretarial services are also available for guests. Free internet access is provided to all in-house guests.
+ Fitness Centre: Our Fitness Centre is fully equipped with professional gymnasium equipment where our trained in-house fitness experts and guests can perform enjoyable and progressive work-outs. All in-house guests will have free access to the gym.
+ Souvenir Shop: Our Souvenir Shop with a wide selection of local handicrafts and artworks offers guests a variety of choices as perfect gifts for friends. Our shop also offers other personal items such as sun-block, swimming suites, lotions and camera films that guests may have forgotten to pack.
+ Children?s Services: Our Kid?s Club with playground is open from 9:00AM to 5:00PM daily. Baby sitting services are available on request.
+ Concierge Services: Our Resort offers car rental and airport transfer services. Airline ticket reservation and confirmation, as well as postal services, are also available at the Concierge Desk.
+ Transportation: Our Resort offers complimentary round trip shuttle buses from the Resort to the Hoi An Ancient Town. Airport transfer services must have advanced request and are chargeable.
Restaurant & Bar :
- Terrace Cafe: An open-air (with air-conditioning facility as maybe required) traditionally decorated restaurant that offers a beautiful view of the Resort?s tropical garden. Guests can enjoy traditional Vietnamese and international cuisines while enjoying some breeze from the sea. The breakfast buffet offers a wide selection of Asian and Western cuisines. There is also a specially designed international ala-carte menu for dinner.
+ Opening Hours: 6:30AM to 10:30PM Daily
+ Capacity: 150 persons
- Court Yard: Whether catching some sun at the beach or intermingling into the tropical garden setting, a selection of theme dinners with entertainment arrangements can be served at Court Yard. It is very suitable for incentive and/or big groups.
- Colibri Pool Bar: A freely decorated bar offers a spectacular panoramic view of Cua Dai Beach, whether getting the airstreams from the sea or swimming in the pool, the Colibri Pool Bar offers wide choices of international cuisine. Colibri Pool Bar and its lush surrounding is a perfect place where guests may relax, swim in our charming and stylish pool or host private functions such as fresh BBQ seafood or theme dinners in an open-air environment.
+ Opening Hours: 11:30AM to 09:00PM Daily
+ Capacity: 250 persons
- Contino Club Bar: Despite any kind of weather, let?s share the breeze of the sea at the Contino Club Bar which offers a wide variety of exotic drinks to smother your thirst, complemented by delicious finger foods and light snacks. With the performance of our live band - SALVANOTA ? from the Philippines, the Contino Club Bar is the perfect choice to unwind your day and enjoy evening cocktails while sharing your adventurous moments of the day.
+ Opening Hours: 05:00PM to 12:00PM daily
+ Capacity: 80 persons