Tuan Chau HaLong Resort
Address: 151 Le Loi St. - Tuan Chau Island - Ha Long - Vietnam.
Price: from 63 US $
Au Lac Resort is located in the Tuan Chau island, 12km from Halong bay is the ideal place for you both to visit Ha Long bay and sea bathing in a special beach.
Parts of MEGA Tuan Chau project has finished are White sandy beach, Au Lac Resort, Vietnam food garden, Dolphin showing club and Crocodile theatre.
Tuan Chau beach with man-made sandbank will bring you excellent felling while sea bathing & admiring a mankind. We also wonder how long and how work had been done to deliver white sand from Tra Co - 300km far from Halong to made a man made beach. Au Lac Resort Accommodation
Au Lac Resort's Amenities
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Private en-suite bathroom with bath-tub and shower
- IDD Telephone and in-house movie
- In-room safe deposit box
- Mini-bar and refrigerator
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Non-smoking room available and smoke detector
- Well-appointed furniture and superior amenities make the Au Lac Resort earn its five star international rating. All rooms feature balcony toward magnificent views of Ha Long Bay.
- The PINE HILL VILLAS consists of 24 villas located in the pine hill near the gate of Tuan Chau Island. Rooms are decorated with Vietnamese style furniture.
- Deluxe Pine Hill: rooms offer either Halong Bay view or Hill view.
- The SEASIDE VILLAS PROMENADE consists of 10 villas located in the hill opposite of Beachfront. Rooms and setting are the same as Seaside Villas Beachfront.
- Deluxe Promenade: rooms offer Halong Bay view in 40m2.
- The SEASIDE VILLAS BEACH FRONT consists of 10 villas located in the beach. At each villa, there is a receptionist and 2 lounges. Each villa contains of 4 deluxe rooms with garden view or sea view.
- Deluxe Sea View: rooms in the front of villas, offer better sea view with balcony facing Ha Long Bay in 40m2.
- Executive: executive rooms with steam-bath in room in 40m2.
Online Booking Room Rate
- 24-hour room service
- Outside swimming pool
- Fitness Studio, beauty salon and tennis court
- Water Ski, Speed boat and Halong bay sightseeing by balloon
- Massage, Sauna/steam-bath, Karaoke and Parking
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Internet & Email service
- Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
- Restaurants: The Vietnamese food area was established with an original architecture style, rich with national identity. It was reproduced following the 17th & 18th century Imperial Palace style. The food area totals 20,000m2, with 14 apartments that can entertain 5,000 guests at a time. It is divided into 3 sections:
- ++ Ngoc Chau: you can eat while enjoying traditional dances and folk music.
- ++ Thuy Dinh: a five-layer waterfall that resembles a silk ribbon is your haven.
- ++ Peach Garden: hundreds of old peach trees are planted. In the Culinary Area, Peach Garden is the only place installed with ventilation system.
- Entertainment: Dolphin show club and Crocodile theatre near by, is the most attractive for your children. The Dolphin is showed 3 times per day at 9.30, 15.00, 20.00 at every day in a week, except Monday.
- All rates are in USD, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- No extra charge for child under 8 sharing bed with parents.
- Peak Season Surcharge: more 10 US$/room/night
- + Vietnam Holiday: 29 Apr - 01 May 08
- Extra bed: US$ 25/person/night - max. 1 extra bed/room.
- Check-in time at 14:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
- Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Traveler's Cheques, Bank Transfer and Cash.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- These rates are available only for bookings made with our website and NOT available from the hotel directly.